This is simple. I have a few.
- Make a dish from a new recipe once a week – Doesn’t have to be big and fancy…just a dish. I have some fabulous cook books gathering dust and I’m going to use them.
- Lift my ass – (the main purpose of this blog).
- Limit my fast food addiction to once a month – I love my quick food but it has got to be limited.
- Get up earlier every week day morning – RJ is a morning person so he usually gets up first with the kids (bless his heart). It’s my turn to do coffee duty.
- Be a better friend – Return calls, host more dinners, answer emails and organize events.
- Recycle more – We do a lot of recycling but I want to continue to put out less waste.
- #7 is a big one for me. Finish my movie script – I’ve been tinkering away at this thing for a couple of years now and I am so insecure about it. I have 16 scenes complete and I want the whole thing finished. No idea what I’ll do with it once it’s done but if I finish it, I’ll have the hard part done right? I think it’s not so bad too. I just pulled it up on the ole Mac the other day and had myself laughing out loud reading it. That’s a good and motivating sign I think.
What are your resolutions for 2014?