Today I really gave the Dance Cardio a good shot. It is May 1st after all. This is the Tracy Anderson DVD I mentioned a week or so ago. Tonya leant it to me to try and over the next few weeks it’s going to be a replacement for the regular cardio I’ve been doing.
A couple things became very aware to me after trying it tonight.
- I need more space FOR SURE. I can do it in the space I have downstairs but to be able to move around a little more would be a dream come true.
- I am going to have to dedicate some serious time to this workout. There are lots of small steps that I need to try over and over again in order to get them half down.
- I can NOT do this “with or without kids” until I have it down. Too much to concentrate on.
- I LOVE this workout. It’s much more dance. LOVE!
- Once I get this nailed down I can do it anywhere. As long as I have music I be happy.
I recorded the first part which is all I memorized tonight. There are 6 more portions of the Dance Cardio for me to learn, some are shorter, some are about the same. After putting it all together I will have learned a full on dance. This little bit that I recorded is shaky for sure but it’s new to me so I’m ok with that. This is just a small clip to give you an idea of what I’m doing. I’ll definitely record the next phase at Stretch’s house so you don’t have to look at that hideous backdrop. Sorry bout that.